ALESSANDRO CANDIDO (of counsel) is a lawyer (2011). He assists private individuals and public bodies, both judicially and out-of-court.
Alessandro’s working languages are Italian and English.
Areas of competence
- regulation law
- public economic law
- Public-private partnership.
Academic and scientific activities
- He has obtained the National Scientific Habilitation for associate Professor of Constitutional Law. He gained a PhD in Constitutional Law at Cattolica University in Milan (2010) and he has worked as researcher in public law at Cattolica University in Piacenza.
- From 2011 to 2013 he has been fellow researcher in economic law at the University of Milan; he has also been fellow researcher at the Italian Episcopal Conference and from 2009 he has been consultant of Fnp-Cisl Lombardia.
- He is author of many scientific papers and has published the monograph “Confini mobili. Il principio autonomista nei modelli teorici e nelle prassi del regionalismo italiano” (Giuffrè, Milano, 2012), which has gained important scientific awards.
- Cattolica University in Milan, Law Degree (2007)
- Cattolica University in Milan, PhD (2010)